Do you own a house or apartment on the Côte d’Azur? Are you wondering how to rent it out all year long (if it’s not your main residence) or for a specific period (when you’re away)? Are you wondering how to set the price, manage guests, maintenance and so on?
A seasonal lettings agency like Riviera Holiday Homes can support you through the different aspects of the process:
- We help you decide what to charge based on the size, condition, location and features (pool, view) of your property. We also advise you on adjusting prices according to the period.
- The agency helps you to showcase your property with a set of photos taken by a professional photographer. The property will be staged to look its best. We also help you to draft your ad in multiple languages to present the whole of your property.
- Our seasonal letting agency gives you access to all its communication channels to promote your property: its website, social media, newsletters, partners (platforms, tour operators).
- The agency manages rent and payments (FNAIM real estate federation’s Galian landlord insurance) so that you receive your income in a timely fashion.
- The agency takes care of administrative procedures such as registering with the town hall (a requirement for a furnished property). We manage the tourist tax and its payment to the local authority.
- Riviera Holiday Homes offers your guests an exclusive welcome: check in/check out, small welcome gift, making beds, support and a close personal relationship.
- The agency manages client turnover on your behalf: cleaning, checking equipment, any maintenance.
- In addition, Riviera Holiday Homes offers your tenants concierge services to meet all their requirements, pamper them and make them want to come back.
- The agency requests feedback from all clients at the end of their holiday as part of the quality assurance process for rental properties.
In a nutshell, Riviera Holiday Homes takes care of EVERYTHING: you, your property and your tenants.
Your property is precious. As such, you need to know it’s in good hands!
For more information: contact Riviera Holiday Homes on 00 33 4 93 16 03 44 or email@example.com
To find out more about seasonal lets, click here